One of the benefits of ADD Crusher™ is that it’s in a way the closest you can get to having your own ADHD coach. Ideally, everyone would have their own ADHD coach – the people who often work miracles for us adult ADDers. Alas, it does cost money.
Making Coaching Affordable
Luckily there’s ADD Crusher™, AND there are people like Diane Dempster and Elaine Taylor-Klaus, who created ImpactADHD, a resource for parents of kids with ADHD – and for parents with ADHD, including affordable group coaching. And they have designated the month of April 2012 to be…
Power of the Parent Month
They will be providing quality programming, inspiring elucidating conversations, and offering parents of ADHD kids new confidence – and power. Here are two their free teleclasses for April:
• Less Chaos More Calm, with Elaine Taylor-Klaus; Friday April 13, 2012 at 12:30pm.
• Organizing 101– How to C.O.P.E. with Clutter, with Elise Marinos; Tuesday April 17, 2012 at 12:30pm
Each class offers a chance to explore a topic in greater depth and develop a personal plan of action. Please share with those you think would benefit.
They also have a Coaches’ Club where, for a modest fee, you can get great group coaching twice a week. Here are some deatails on that:
• Coaches’ Club Members participate in weekly coach-led group phone sessions, providing strategies, tools and coaching support.
• Coaches Club Groups Meet Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 12:00pm EDT
• April Topics: Picking Your Battles, Button Pushing
• April’s Special: ?1 Free Private Coaching Session ?when you join Coaches’ Club
Hope you check them out and reap the benefits…
P.S. If you haven’t yet heard of www.CrusherTV.com, I hope you’ll check it out. Each Monday night at 10pm we “air” another episode chock full of useful productivity tips and “brain hacks”, and our Guest Experts provide more great ideas. Tons of other benefits for members, including free group coaching sessions. Hope to “see” you there! – Team Crusher