ADD and ADHD in Adults

A common ADHD myth holds that ADD and ADHD in adults is, um, a myth. Well, as mentioned in What Is ADD?, an estimated 60% of adults who suffered from Attention Deficit Disorder as children continue to suffer into adulthood. It’s believed that for the other 40%, the hormonal changes one undergoes in puberty tend to … Read more

Dispatch from the ADHD Coaches Conference: Untreated ADHD

ADHD is a huge problem. Duh. But did you know that it’s a huge problem for society? Consider data from our prison populations – suggesting that anywhere between 10% and 50% of those incarcerated are ADHD, compared to 4% for the general population. A Real Eye-Opener This was the topic of an eye-opening presentation at … Read more